December 20, 2023

Many thanks and gratitude to my students!

At the end of every semester, I find myself amazed, impressed, and grateful seeing amazingly uplifting comments from my students. This gives me the power to move on. Some excerpts from evaluations for my Discrete Mathematics class - Fall 2023:

"I think this course is a great introduction to higher level math, its related language, terminology, as well as higher-level working logic. I enjoyed this class as it dove into many of the mysterious, hidden patterns that I have seen in math for several years. It is interesting to learn all of these things and finally learn the "secrets" behind math."

 

"The materials in discrete math reminded me a lot of the materials in the digital logic class I took the semester prior. I enjoy all things math and I also enjoyed that digital logic class as well. It was nice to be able to build upon that knowledge and become more familiar with the theory behind topics such as k-maps, modules, and decryption. Decryption and it's multiple theories was one topic that I think interested me the most."